Employee Assistance Program
A Benefit for Employers and their Employees
A wellness program that employers can offer to their employees that provides professional counselling when needed.
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides voluntary counselling services that will produce constructive solutions for managing troubled employees. Professional counsellors work confidentially with employees and their families to support them in coping with a wide array of life’s challenges that could be work-related, family concerns or personal issues.
An Employee may be trying to cope with any of the following:
Money Management or Debt, Stress/Time Management, Employment Conflict, Marital/Relationship Issues
Parenting, Family Violence/Abuse, Separation/Divorce, Depression
Isolation, Anxiety, Anger Management, Grief, Gambling, Alcohol/Drugs
The solutions-oriented approach to counselling will help:
1. decrease absenteeism
2. decrease employee turnover
3. increase staff morale
4. improve productivity of employees
5. decrease errors in judgment
6. decrease medical claims
EAP PACKAGE IS DESIGNED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE ORGANIZATION
A Workplace Consultant will meet with you to tailor an EAP package that will fit with the culture and dynamics of your organization and meet the needs of the employer and employees. We can develop an EAP plan that is effective for small or large businesses.
Providing an EAP program will:
1. help create a healthier, more productive workplace
2. address the emotional, rational mental health needs of your employees and their families
3. provide solutions for the Human Resources professionals in your organization
4. help managers and union representatives address employee well being
5. contribute to the success of your organization’s mission
6. significantly decrease employee distress and improve employee well being
EAP will ultimately be a cost savings to the employer and a benefit to the employer, the employee, their family, friends and co-workers.
QUICK EASY FRIENDLY ACCESS FOR THE EMPLOYEE
All referrals are strictly confidential. The discussion of problems is solely between the employee and the counsellor.
Accessed by several bus routes
Just east of downtown
For employers wishing to implement the Employee Assistance Program into your workplace call 905-527-3823
For a counselling appointment call Intake at 905-527-3823 Ext. 279
GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT